Learning as a Cultural Component with Griffin Caprio
We speak with Griffin Caprio of Dante32 about his experiences building trust and psychological safety, accepting failure in a positive way, and creating a learning-based culture on teams from the top-down.
- Griffin Caprio personal website
- Griffin Caprio on Twitter @gcaprio
- Griffin Caprio on LinkedIn
- Dante32 - Building tools to help podcasters with distribution, analytics and monetization
- Chicago CTO Forum
Further Watching and Reading
- Ted Talk: Brene Brown, The Power of Vulnerability
- The Reboot Podcast, Episode #78: When Did You Start to Listen to Your Heart? - with Brad Feld & Jerry Colonna
- The Reboot Podcast, Episode #79: The Space Between Stimulus and Response - with Nicole Glaros & Jerry Colonna
- Book: Crucial Conversations - Talking When Stakes are High
- Book: The Art of Possibility
Join our newsletter
Check out our tech-focused podcast, This Old App.© 2017-2018 CTO Think. All Rights Reserved.